www.BayerCombinationAspirinSettlement.com – Bayer Combination Aspirin Products

Bayer Women’s Low Dose Aspirin + Calcium or Bayer Aspirin with Heart Advantage are the center of the Bayer Combination Aspirin Products class action lawsuit entitled Bayer Corp. Combination Aspirin Products Marketing & Sales Practices Litigation.  A settlement amount of $15,000,000 has been proposed in this class action pending final approval.  To be considered a class member you must have purchased either the Bayer Heart Advantage product between January 1, 2008 to July 20, 2012 or the Low Dose plus Calcium product between January 1, 2000 to July 20, 2012.  60% of the settlement will be allocated to the Bayer Women’s class and the remaining 40% will be allocated to the Bayer Heart Advantage class.  A class member will have until April 29, 2013 to file a claim online or by mail.  BayerCombinationAspirinSettlement.com provides the claim form and the opportunity to file the claim online.  If you are a class member and would like to exclude yourself from the lawsuit please do so no later than December 20, 2012.  An Objection must be postmarked or delivered to the court no later than February 5, 2013.  A settlement fairness hearing will be heard on March 13, 2013 at the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York.  The hearing will take place at 10am and the courthouse can be found at 225 Cadman Plaza East, Brooklyn, New York 11201.  You do not have to attend in order to be part of the settlement.

The Bayer Combination Aspirin Class Action Settlement revolves around claims that Women’s Low Dose Aspirin + Calcium and the Bayer Aspirin with Heart Advantage products were sold without FDA approval and were falsely advertised.  The lawsuit claims thay Bayer violated deceptive business practices acts, express and implied warranty statutes, consumer fraud laws and unjust enrichment laws when selling these products to consumers.  Bayer Combination Aspirin Settlement states the products were not dafe for long term use and the products themselves did not support their advertising.  A class member could receive $4 to $6 per purchase under the settlement terms.

More information about the lawsuit can be requested by writing to: Bayer Combination Aspirin Products Litigation Settlement, c/o Gilardi & Co. LLC, P.O. Box 808061, Petaluma CA 94975-8061 or by phone 877-257-5766.  The case will be ruled by the honorable Judge Brian M. Cogan.

www.BayerCombinationAspirinSettlement.com